January 14th - Day 14
Every once in while, Mckenzie will play with her dress up clothes she got from Madison and Sydney. She looked so cute in this "outfit." I especially love her hand on her hip. :)
January 13th - Day 13
I was working late so I only got to see Mckenzie as she was sleeping.
January 12th - Day 12
We went to the grocery store after work. Mckenzie loves this type of shopping cart. She puts all her favorite foods in with her. She had carrots, cereal, and yogurt.
January 11th - Day 11
I played Bunco tonight. Cindy had made this for Mckenzie. I can't wait to see her in it!
January 10th - Day 10
It was finally a nice day, so Mckenzie and I went out to ride her bike. Mckenzie is doing such a great job pedaling now! And of course, Snoopy is sitting in the front!
January 9th - Day 9
The other member of our family. Meet Donovan, our lovely cat.
January 8th - Day 8
Daddy's home from his work trip. We are "so happy to see him" - as Mckenzie would say.
No comments:
Post a Comment