My card reader decided to stop working, so I wasn't able to keep up on posting my pictures. I am finally back up and running, so on to Week 1.
1/7/11
We spent a couple days at Grandma and Grandpa's house while Daddy was out of town for work. Here we are having dinner with them.
1/6/11
Mckenzie loves all things Minnie. We thought it would be a great idea to get this Minnie dress up doll. It is very small, but we THOUGHT it would be manageable. WRONG!!! To get any dress off Minnie, you have to take off her hands and her head. Mckenzie freaked out at first, but she now takes them off for me so I can change the clothes! Whoever invented these did NOT have a young child.
1/5/11
Mckenzie loves her "friends." Snoopy is definitely her favorite. I was trying to just take a picture of her but she wanted to add her friends into the picture. I was trying to get her to put her friends up by her face and ended up with this cute pose!
No comments:
Post a Comment