I didn't quite make the goal of doing a picture a day and posting it. I have lots of valid excuses, but I won't bore you with them.
BUT, I do have a new goal. Today was the last day of school for me. This means I have the summer to play and be with Mckenzie. So, starting tomorrow, I am going to try this photo a day of the different activities that I want to do with Mckenzie over the summer. I will try not to flood your blogger (or google) reader with a million and one posts. I am going to keep up with it at least weekly.
We have some fun events planned and fun times to be had. I hope you enjoy our summer journey! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a good goal, the 365 photos was too much for me to keep up with too. Can't wait to see how you spend your summer with M!
ReplyDelete