365 is a daily project I am starting. I am going to take (at least) one picture a day from something in my life. It may be a person or a thing, anything that is here.
Yes, I know that is a BIG project. Especially for last minute Nancy, here. :)
I hope that at the end of the year, it will be incredible to look back and see my life each day. Sometimes the most important things in our lives are the little things all around you. These are the things we often forget to take pictures of.
My plan is to take a picture each day and journal something about it. The journaling is really the most important thing about this. Why is that the picture that I wanted to use to highlight my day? I want to look back and remember the small day to day things that happen in 2010. I know, realistically, I will not be able to upload and post daily, but my goal is to do it at least once a week. If you are following this, and see me getting behind, PLEASE remind me to get caught up.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
365 Life Snapshots
What is 365 Life Snapshots, you ask?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment